Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

These are the days of our lives...

 I have said before I LOVE being able to share this time at home with my bay-bay, everyday I feel so blessed and have to remind myself to take it all in. I live for the little things I get to see, like the other day Kellan learned how to put a block in each hand and then clank them together, this may not seem like that major of a milestone, but the look on his face said it all. He was so proud of himself, beaming from ear to ear that he did it. That look on his face...at that moment..I will never forget...that's priceless stuff. Now for a photo roll from some moments from the days of our lives this week:


I found this new outfit I like to call his "lumberjack outfit" it matches his lumberjack boots perfectly. He is in the midst of cutting his big front teeth, hence his constant companion: his teething ring.

The husband usually takes charge of bath-time, he loves to give little man his baths, I think it's a little bonding time for them...notice the photo's are uncensored, his little pot belly keeps everything hidden...even from him. 

    It's been too cold and/or windy to play outside, but we make our own fun. Watching the dogs eat is top notch in this house. I caught him watching her for 5 straight minutes and occasionally letting her lick his hand...gross!!! Layla is a good sport about it, even letting him ram her with his jeep, she is tough.
                                 

That face...

Exploring my face...

New Kicks!

Sleeping Prince. Don't mind his way too big pj's, it was baby laundry day and I was behind. He always sleeps with his beloved Ribbert the Scentsy frog.

                                        
Like I said we are exploring ALL kinds of new indoor activities to keep us entertained, today we broke out some very random tupperware. He is a typical baby and loves all things that are not toys and that he doesn't play with on a regular basis.

                                                         

Almost done...I promise! Longest.Post.Ever!

Tonight we let baby boy try some of our dinner. We had spaghetti, but just gave little man some whole wheat pasta and tomato sauce. He was very curious at first...
..and Happy!
and when his fingers failed him...he resorted to using just his mouth, like a dog...he's classy!
we made QUITE the mess
but he cleaned up nice, just in time for some shirtless playing

The love of my life <3

The End! You made it! As you can see we are an exciting bunch, but I must say that little boy thinks I am the coolest person on the planet, and that's all that matters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment