Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Picture Perfect Afternoon

 It's no secret that I am quite possibly the world's biggest procrastinator, if it can be put off...it probably will be. Not my proudest characteristic, but neither are my man hands...just being honest. After weeks of sickness and bad weather we finally set the date and stuck to it: Kellan's 8 month pictures. I would love to say I am that mom who does the proper newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months,  and 12 months, but I'm not. Instead I have captured newborn, 4 months, and now 8 months, and we WILL get his 12 months.
(this photo is explanation of why I am not a photographer)


 Kellan was an angel (for the most part). I ended up having to leave the shoot due to the fact every time he set eyes on me he would whimper for me...well my boobs anyway, at this age that's all he cares about...typical male. Luckily, daddy was on hand to jump up and down and make stupid faces for both of us. We had a friend take the pictures and I can't say enough good things about her. She even came to meet us and set up a studio in my dad's basement....talk about convenient! Let me just say this woman is a photography genius. She is expecting (a sweet baby boy) very soon, and I am very jealous, her little man is going to be the most photographed, sweetest little boy. If only I had that talent....*sigh*. Check out her page here: Tres Jolie Photo


Here are some sneak peeks (you can see my handsome chunk in all his glory on her webpage):
 The best valentine a girl could ask for :)


Reason #5895 why I can't say no....those eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment