Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Missing In Action

I have come up for air!!! It's been 3 months YIKES!!  I know, I have been very neglecting of this blog, my only excuse: I have a 10 month old who is on the loose and constantly into EVERYTHING. Just while typing this I discovered I have this morning's banana smeared all over my hands...and now my husband's laptop (whoopsie's). In other words, I have been busy doing all things mom AND helping my sister with her wedding has also led to my blog neglect. Enough with the excuses.....I'm BACK! The wedding is over (it was beautiful...more on that later) and I am finally tackling the rhythm with a baby on the move.

I am a blog lover and I have many I read everyday (most listed in my "blogs I love section"). Luckily some of the blog's I read have little "link parties" I have decided to get out of my hole and participate. This should help with obtaining more blog traffic as well as helping me to discover more blog loving momma's. Soooo I promise to have another post up today...after I change a baby bum...read a book...feed a bottle..put down for nap...start dinner...(you know the routine). But I will leave you with a couple of photo's of our shenanigans over the last couple of months. What is a blog post without photos.....boring!!!


Kellan is loving all things books lately, he will sit contently as I read to him and he LOVES to turn the pages (board books only we are still working on not ripping pages).
We have been discovering new things the washing machine provides a lot of entertainment in this house as I am a slave to that machine!!

 We have been enjoying the beautiful weather outside with long walks with our grams (he didn't make it all the way home in this one) and grilling outside while Kellan cruises in his jeep. 



We celebrated Kellan's first Easter at Grandma and Grandpa's...look at my handsome men :) 

Pinterest got me all crafty...I made Kellan this little pouf...for him to read his books on...adorable :)

Another Pinterest project....I made chalkboard paint and created a board on our pantry door to write down our never ending grocery list.

This momma left her baby for a whole weekend... and survived...need I say I actually had fun...we celebrated my sister's bachelorette in Chicago...trouble ensued with these three girls ;).

Baby Proofing!!! It has begun...this child is into everything and has a severe love for all thing's death trap like...aka stairs! We put an end to his stunt man way's with this fancy baby gate (which I LOVE!) 







No comments:

Post a Comment